Sunday, January 29, 2012

Green and Emeline Baucom

Emeline Baucom
Was Borned The
29 Of May 1818 And Died
Aug 29 The 1899
Age 81 Years
Old

Green Baucom
Was B The 24 Of
Dec 1816 D Nov
11 1899 Age 84

These are husband and wife, and are my wife's third great grandparents.  They are buried in the old cemetery at Mt. Moriah United Methodist Church in New Salem, NC. The inscriber had to "erase" a mistake on Emeline's stone, and put an outline of a hand at the bottom.

Location Map for Mt. Moriah United Methodist

2 comments:

  1. Hi...thanks for posting the photos. May I use them in my family tree project. He is my 2nd great grandfather.

    Tony Baucom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tony, You may use the photographs. I only ask for credit be given to me as the photographer. Thanks, Greg

      Delete